Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New yarn from Frog Tree!

Meriboo is a new scrumptious yarn from Frog Tree - a blend of Merino wool and Bamboo in a DK weight, it has wonderful sheen and softness! The cardigan above is a new design that came to me after seeing how fun the brown, rosy red and bright green worked together in this yarn. I've dubbed it the Climbing Rose Baby Cardigan, it was started as a 6-12 month size, but after finishing it quickly became a 0-3 month size! ...It will be great when I have this baby and can actually correctly size children's garments! A pattern is in the works, and will be available at the shop and online at our etsy site ( http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5535031 ) as a pdf download, once I have made another few sizes! It's a fun and pattern though, complete with steeking and color work!

1 comment:

Sara said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait for the pattern :) I'm amazed at how quickly you can knit. It takes me forever just to finish a hat.