Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wedding Dress update!



Update: Well i'm thinking of going 5 more inches and then starting the border! The finish line is in sight! I don't want the knitted lace to be too close to the ground since it will be an outdoor wedding... in a hay field! I'm pretty proud of myself for doing 1.5" yesterday! Its getting there!
Also, i had a very exciting interview with a woman who writes for a CA wedding guide website called herecomestheguide.com a while ago, and a couple days ago my dress was posted as a blog post on their website! Here is a link to the blog post! Very exciting!

http://www.herecomestheguide.com/blog/detail/personal-expression/

2 comments:

Amanda May said...

This is looking really amazing. And the piece at Here Comes the Guide is so great!

addypotter said...

This is looking great! I am so jealous that you are already working on your dress. I am still looking for a style that will go with myLake Tahoe weddings.